Float Left, an industry leader in providing cutting-edge OTT solutions to media companies and broadcasters, is looking for a highly-motivated Account Manager to join their fast-growing team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for media and technology, as well as the ability to manage and nurture our clients, with a goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Develop and maintains long-term relationships with accounts.
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining renewals with the objective of meeting company goals, and personal sales quotas.
- Communicates client needs and demands effectively to the team.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics.
- Manage client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Collaborates with the sales team to reach prospective clients.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, product roadmap updates, and present new solutions.
- Proven experience as Account Manager (3+ years).
- Passionate about understanding and learning new technology.
- OTT or video-tech related Experience.
- Ability to deliver results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals.
- High ethical standards and level of integrity.
- Experience presenting to customers in-person and via phone/email.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Adaptability to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exquisite organization and planning skills.
- Commercial awareness - up to date on industry-related products, competition, and news.
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce for client tracking and reporting purposes.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- STD and LTD
- Flexible Spending Account
- PTO, Vacation Days, and Floating Holidays
- Team Member Discount
- Career Development Opportunities