If you want to build TV apps for some of the biggest media brands around, than apply today! We are rapidly expanding, and the opportunities are endless!
If you want to get noticed, send a cover letter! If you have built an app on your free time show us!
Float Left Interactive provides TV application solutions for media companies looking to expand their digital presence. We build applications on the leading Internet-connected devices, such as SmartTV’s, Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, mobile phones, tablets, and gaming consoles. We then work with our clients to help them monetize, collect and analyze critical data and make better decisions when managing their new services. We work with the biggest media brands in the world.
We are looking for a Swift developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and macOS, including mobile phones, tablets, and Apple TV. Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
- Effective communication and the ability to work with a team
- Proficient in Swift and UIKit, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on macOS
- Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience launching products and building in a team environment
- Attention to detail, time management, and self-planning
- The ability to learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor.
Your application was submitted successfully.